ANNOUNCING THE 2020-2021 MINNESOTA AMERICAN INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION LAW STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
DEADLINE: October 28, 2020
APPLICATION COVER FORM: Download HERE.
Email completed form to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for the MAIBA Law Student Scholarship you must:
- Be an Associate Member of MAIBA; (If you are not a MAIBA member, you can become a member by completing the membership application available at https://www.mnamericanindianbar.org/membership-application/.)
- Provide documentation that you are either (a) an enrolled member of a federally-recognized American Indian tribe or (b) recognized by his/her American Indian community of residence or origin as being American Indian,(consistent with MAIBA criteria for Associate membership);
- Be a second, third or fourth year law student at a Minnesota law school (during the academic year in which the scholarship is to be awarded);
- Demonstrate that you are currently in academic good standing;
- Demonstrate that you have a financial need;
- Submit a written personal statement;
- Submit at least one (1) letter of recommendation;
- Submit a signed application form;
- Submit additional optional materials if applicable.
To be considered, your application must be complete at the time of submission consisting of required documents and any other necessary attachments listed in the Application Cover Form. Deadline is WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2020.
Submit by E-mail to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in subject line: “2020-2021 MAIBA Scholarship Application” and your last name. Please try to include all application materials in one email if possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Keala Ede or Jody Alholinna at the email addresses above.